5 tips to decorate your garden in a simple yet impressive way
The garden is an extension of your home, a place to relax, socialise or even cultivate your passions. Furnishing this outdoor space can turn it into an oasis of tranquillity or the perfect place to host events and parties.
However, it is essential to follow a few steps to make the most of your outdoor space, so here are 5 useful tips to keep in mind when thinking about furnishing your garden:
1. Planning and Layout: Before buying furniture and accessories, it is important to get an idea, even a rough one, of how you want your garden to look. In addition to taking aspects such as sunlight and shade into account, it is advisable to decide beforehand which trend you want to go for in order to maintain a consistent style.
2. Weatherproof furniture: Don't skimp on the quality of materials in your garden furniture! Prefer furniture designed to withstand the hottest temperatures in summer and the coldest in winter. Synthetic rattan, aluminium and stainless steel are the materials of choice because they are durable and require very little maintenance.
3. Adequate cover: In order to be able to use your green corner all year round and in all weather conditions, it is essential to install a suitable cover. There are many different solutions, from awnings to shade sails, from gazebos to pergolas. The important thing is to maintain a certain coherence with the furniture and accessories.
4. Ambient lighting: Again with the aim of using your garden as much as possible, it is recommended to install a lighting system that can enhance the environment during summer evenings. Even for lighting, there are countless solutions on the market that you can adopt, although it is best to opt for solutions with a low environmental impact such as LED strips.
5. Plants and flowers: The real touch that can turn your garden upside down is the presence of flowers and plants. Vases, planters or vertical gardens make the environment always lively and relaxing. Also, by following the seasonality of flowers and plants, you can change the look of your garden several times a year.
By following these tips, you can transform your garden into a cosy and functional place, perfect for enjoying time outdoors with friends and family. Whether you are looking for a relaxing environment or a space to socialise, garden furniture can make all the difference!