Fischer Thermax is the solution for fixing to walls with thermal insulation. This system is specially made for high loads and prevents thermal bridging between the wall and the outside of the insulation.
- Available in two sizes, for insulation up to 110 mm and up to 170 mm
- Prevents thermal bridging
- Compatible with most walls (concrete, solid or semi-solid brick)
- Simple to assemble, requires no special tools
YOU CAN TRUST
Free design service
Delivery 24 / 48 hours
After-Sales Service >
M12/110 M12 and M16/170 M12
Galvanized steel, fiberglass reinforced plastic, stainless steel
Official warranty conditions by Fischer
max. 20cm x 20cm x 10cm
We offer two versions, a first version for walls up to 110 mm and a second kit for walls up to 170 mm.
PRODUCTS NOT INCLUDED (required)
Instructions & Info
Using Fischer Thermax is simple and does not require specialized labor or special equipment. To make a perfect hole, the hexagonal insert is available in the kit we provide.
The choice of Fischer Thermax fixing for thermal insulation depends on a series of factors, including:
- Load to support: Fischer Thermax fixings are available in a range of loads to support, from 20 to 120 kg.
- Wall Material: Fischer Thermax fixings are available for a variety of wall types, including concrete, brick and wood.
- Thermal insulation thickness: Fischer Thermax fixings are available in different lengths, to accommodate different thermal insulation thicknesses.
In general, it is recommended to use Fischer Thermax fixings with an insulating cone, to avoid the formation of thermal bridges.
Below are the Fischer Thermax kits recommended by Maanta for fixing shade sails to thermal insulation:
- Fischer Thermax m16/170 m12: fixing for light and medium loads, for insulation up to 170 mm.
- Fischer Thermax m12/110 m12: fixing for light and medium loads, for insulation up to 110 mm.
The length of the Fischer Thermax must be chosen based on several factors, including:
- Thickness of the thermal insulation: the plug must be at least as long as the thickness of the thermal insulation, plus two centimeters for the depth of the milling.
- Wall material: Check the compatibility of the wall with the characteristics indicated by Fischer Thermax.
- Load to be supported: the length of the Thermax must be proportionate to the load to be supported. Maanta offers two variants based on the depth of the thermal insulation.
It is generally recommended to use thermal insulation screws with a minimum length of 100 mm.
To install a Fischer Thermax on walls with thermal insulation, you need to follow the following steps:
- Prepare the wall: The wall must be clean and free of dust and debris.
- Mark the drilling point: use a marker to mark the drilling point on the wall.
- Drill the thermal insulation: Use a drill with the appropriate bit to drill a hole.
- Inserting the injection mortar: insert the chemical anchor into the hole and insert the threaded rod provided until the insulating cone comes out of the thermal insulation.
- Screw in the screw: Use a screwdriver to screw the screw into the dowel.
For detailed steps, follow the guide at the following link
thinking about everything
Our dedication to environmental protection is evident in every aspect of our operations. We constantly strive to integrate sustainable practices, reducing our environmental impact and promoting the preservation of our ecosystem.
This commitment reflects our core values, which drive us to pursue a greener and more responsible future.